- Personal information such as your name, address and credit card details are required when you place an order with us. Please be sure that this information is correct, accurate, current and complete. If details are inadequate, or if we suspect that they are false, we may terminate the order.
- This information is used for the purpose of processing and dispatching your order. Should we need to contact you regarding your order, we will do so via the email address or telephone number provided. We will not contact you for any reason except a matter directly related to your order.
- According to the Data Protection Act, a user has the right to see personal information stored by us. A written request must be made for this.
- Personal Information is held for a maximum of 12 months.
- We will never share, lend or sell your personal information to third parties. Your personal information will never be entered into a mailing list, except if you opt for updates from snuffkits.co.uk. Communication in this case will be by email only and your email address will never be passed on to any third party.
Credit Cards & Security
- All payments are subject to our terms and conditions,
- If there is a breach of security that cannot be attributed in any way to negligence or deliberate misuse on the part of snuffkits.co.uk, we cannot be held responsible.
- Your IP address – Internet Protocol address – is automatically logged by our servers when you visit our site. This is normal for all e-commerce websites. IP addresses are used to collect traffic data about users and visitors to our site.
- Due to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) changes being introduced as of May 25th 2018, we’d like to clarify what we do with your data: we do NOT share your data with anyone; we only use it to process your orders, send important information about your orders and account, and to make sure we’re providing you with great customer service. We only keep the minimum amount of data that we require for this and store it securely.